Subject: [Leica] Re: ASA, exposing, developing, T400CN
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 15:46:32 -0800

I buy the Tetenal 5 liter C-41 Kit, Part No. 109310. It is all liquid and
can be mixed in any final volume. I mix it in one liter batches, as I need
them. Sometimes a 250ml batch to do that extra roll. I use Tetenal
Protectan spray to displace the oxygen in the bottles of remaining concentrate.
http://www.jobo-usa.com/products/chembw.htm#Protectan . It works.

The process time is, at 38 deg. C :
Color Dev.         3:15
Blix               4:00
Wash               3:00
Stabilizer         1:00

I use the Color Developer at 4 min with an ISO of 800.

for 30 deg. C :

CD                 8:00
Blix               6:00
Wash               6:00
Stab               1:00

CD for ASA 800 would be 10:30 at 30 deg. C .