Subject: [Leica] you silver tongued flatterer, you
From: Robert Appleby <robert.appleby@tin.it>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 08:45:58 +0100

May I ask about the brown suger smoking?  Is this a narcotic type of smoking
or ????

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Frank, Brown Sugar is a song by the Stones. "Right after we smoke the tapes
that you made..."

But _also_ a very cheap unrefined heroin. Looks like shit - which for some
unknown cosmic reason, so do a lot of pleasurable substances.

This guy asked me to take his picture, which really doesn't fit in so well
with the rest of the story, but since it's there, in it goes. "I have made
a heap of all that I could find".

Two quotations in one mail, not bad.

Rob.
Images of India at http://www.robertappleby.com