Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V19 #100
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 14:52:04 -0000

Er, nope,

It was the smallest fixed size enlarger that Leitz ever made.
Before the normal type of enlargers we know these days, Leitz made a couple
of boxes in which a light shone through the neg., through a fixed distance
optic and onto a paper holder at the other end.
If you wanted a finished print 2 1/2" x 3 1/2", then you bought a FLEIN.
Hardly seems worth making them at that size does it!

Jem