Subject: [Leica] (Leica) Mr. Tom's PAWs - Week 6
From: Tom Finnegan <TomF@piengr.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 09:47:17 -0800

I thought for sure that I would have a bunch of rolls to develop this past
weekend, and thus lots of pictures to choose from. It turns out though that
I had shot alot of half and three-quarter rolls on a bunch of different
cameras. I only ended up with one roll of Delta 3200 to develop, so pickings
were a bit slim. That didn't stop me from scanning a bunch of them in
though. Comments are welcome as always.

PAW 2001 can be found at,
http://www.zing.com/album/?id=4293118291

The Retroactive PAW 2000 can be found at,
http://www.zing.com/album/?id=4293118247

Alternates can be found at,
http://www.zing.com/album/?id=4293349509

Tom Finnegan