Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica germany
From: "julianthomas.terra.es" <julianthomas@terra.es>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 21:15:35 +0100

Yeah I've tried that and got no where. There is no Leica Spain. All the
shops in spain go through a middle agent who then passes it to spain. I've
contacted leica germany now and had a response that they are looking in to
it. it is just crazy. I need work done (battery drain and light leak) on a
new body and Leica UK will do it as I wait whilst I'm in the UK.

Julian