Subject: Re: [Leica] G2 for India Color Shots?
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 21:08:23 -0500

Craig Semetko wrote:

> Robert,
>
> I'm curious, did you use the G2 in full automatic mode for those shots? In
> fact, I've only handled a G2 once, very briefly--can you even go manual on a
> G2? Also, about the more recent color shots from India--did you use the G2
> for those as well? (BTW, they all look great, I don't care what camera you
> used!)
>
> Craig
Never be surprised by fabulous photos produced by a G2 - It has only
three real drawbacks - the fastest lenses available for it are f2;
despite what Kyocer calls it, it does NOT have real manual focus; it has
a limited number of lenses available. But the lenses it does have are
terrific, and it has some great features...

B. D.