Subject: Re: [Leica] Shooters Gallery
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 18:59:15 -0800

Hey Martin, Nice picture of the old lad lying down on the job!  But wait
until you see the picture of the light tower it was worth lying down for a
change! :-) OK so I don't have a bird in mine, but you cheated, that seagull
in your PAW picture is the one you tied on a string and kept throwing it in
the air all afternoon! ;-)

ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant