Subject: [Leica] Away from my mailbox
From: Matt <Matthew.Kollasch@uni.edu>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 13:04:34 -0600 (CST)

I am away from email until Monday February 19.  All messages will be
delivered, and I will read them when I return.

If you have any questions regarding IRTS in the College of Education,
please email:
Nancy Wegand, Department Secretary: mailto:nancy.wegand@uni.edu

You may also refer to the IRTS web pages:
http://www.uni.edu/coe/irts  ~  http://www.uni.edu/coe/irtsweb

If you have problems with SLIK-12 or any other mailing list I manage,
please email UNI's postmaster:  mailto:ken.connelly@uni.edu.

You may also refer to this web page for questions about SLIK-12:
http://www.uni.edu/coe/slik-12.

If you need help with the COE Web space please email Roman Gaponenko:
mailto:moyarabota@hotmail.com.
Roman's schedule: Tues - Thurs, 2 PM- 6 PM, Fri 2 PM- 5 PM

Thank you,

Matthew A. Kollasch, Director
Instructional Resources & Technology Services
College of Education SEC 222            ~ 319.273.6145 voice
University of Northern Iowa             ~ 319.273.6997 fax
Cedar Falls, Iowa 50614-0609            ~ matthew.kollasch@uni.edu