Subject: Re: [Leica] sorority next door keeps their shades up all the time
From: "Wilber Jeffcoat" <wilber@jeffcoatphotography.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 15:03:14 -0500

I really wonder about someone who is be self admission a "Peeping Tom", but
then has the stones to post the images to the www. I hope you have Lots and
Lots of MONEY cause they are going to have a field day with you when they
catch you. Till then can you repost the first three images as they are not
coming up.
cheers Wilber