Subject: RE: [Leica] sorority next door keeps their shades up all the time
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 18:33:09 -0500

Hi, Tim -

We are there the week before Mardi Gras - supposedly in time for some
parades but before the major crowds.  It's my husband's annual Metals
Convention.  We got engaged in New Orleans 35 years ago and haven't been
back since.  I wonder if it has changed?  We hope to go back to some of our
old haunts - if we can find them!

I have somebody collecting the mail so I'll get the book when I get back -

Thanks!!

Tina

At 02:18 PM 2/8/01 -0700, you wrote:
> >I'm glad I'm
> > leaving tomorrow for a week in New Orleans!
>
>Tina
>
>Must be Mardi Gras soon? When's Shrove Tuesday this year.
>
>You should be able to get some better pix than Kyle?  :)
>
>Tim
>
>PS - the Don McCullin book left about a week ago by mail

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net> (Re: [Leica] sorority next door keeps their shades up all the time)