Subject: RE: RE: [Leica] Re: DOF, no thanks Henning
From: "austin@darkroom.com" <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 00:59:19 -0500

>>>          INFINITY TO 3 OR 4 INCHES????
>>
>>Nope, I wish...sorry.  It's feet, not inches.
>>
>>Just seeing if anyone was paying attention ;-)

>You missed the main point.  Your circle of confusion is expanding.

Really, I believe it is you who 'missed' the points.  If you don't want to (or can't) participate intelligently in the discussion, then just bow out instead of being rude.

What's your background, Henning?  Do you have any engineering degrees, or something of that ilk?  Just curious...

http://www.mail2web.com/ .