Subject: [Leica] FS: M6 TTL 0.72x
From: Andrew Moore <dmm@bronze.lcs.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 12:37:00 -0500 (EST)

Having two M6es has been a luxury to say the least, but now that my IIIf
is back in service, this is a bit excessive for me.

I bought this new from Don Chatterton about 6 or 7 months ago.
It's fully functional, in perfect mechanical condition, with signs of
light usage on the paint (light scratches and rubs).  Serial number
247xxxx.  It comes with everything it did when new (box, manual, case,
strap, etc. -- okay, no original battery).  Color is black, with standard
0.72x viewfinder.

$1425 includes shipping and insurance via USPS Priority Mail in the US.
US buyers/sales only, please.

- --Andrew