Subject: [Leica] FS M6 Classic
From: Steve Beyer <steve@beyerphoto.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 21:26:53 -0500

I have a Chrome Classic M6 with the .72 viewfinder that I am thinking of
selling.  I have picked up the .58 and a .85 in the current version so I
don't want to be confused going back and forth.  The camera is in mint- to
exec+ shape.  I would prefer to offer it to one of my friends here on the
list. If you are interested let me know off the list.  I can give you more
detail about the camera if interest.  My price for the camera is $1200 with
shipping in the continetal USA. Camera includes all boxes, manuals, etc.

Steve