Subject: [Leica] Re: Little red dot
From: "Sal DiMarco,Jr." <sdmp007@pressroom.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 07:26:07 -0500

Ted,
    You have my deepest sympathies.....on the loss of your little red dot.
It is a true LUG tragedy!
    Unfortunately, I must pass on to you some sad, sad news.....
    Your lens has lost all it trade-in value.... I suggest to use it as a
paper weight.
    While it is optically perfect, it will not pass LUG muster.....
    My friend, I fee for you..... and haven't laughed so hard in a long
while...
    Many thanks,
Sal DiMarco, Jr.
Philadelphia, PA