Subject: Re: [Leica] infrared again (watch this space)
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 08:06:44 -0500

Are you metering through the lens?  When I use Kodak HIE with my Leica, I
meter through a B+W 092 filter and set my EI to 1250.  Typical settings in
daylight are (from memory) 1/125 @ f5.6.

I'm using an older Wetzlar ere M6 with original (non blinking) meter.
Perhaps it is more sensitive to IR than current models.

dan c.