Subject: [Leica] Many questions
From: KARM40@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 13:13:13 EST

Hi, I've been lurking for a while, laughing and learning.  I shoot stills on
motion pictures and I have always wanted to take the Leica plunge.  I'm still
confused as to what to get though.  I gather that the common desire is to
have an older style Noctilux with the removable hood?  It also seems as
though I will need a couple of bodies in order to obtain the best use and
match of body and lens.  I am also wondering about the Titanium bodies and
lenses as well as whether it's worth the extra cash to get aspherical lenses.
 Also, should I start collecting red dots?
Thoroughly confused,
Mark