Subject: RE: [Leica] Selling Noctiluxes
From: "Mark Cohen" <markc@binaryfaith.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 10:59:57 -0800

Tim,

My thoughts exactly. I wandered in one night after the symphony.. Dressed in
a Tux mind you. Everyone there were wearing things like big baggy pants or
bell bottom pants with shiny shirts.. And didn't serve a drop of alcohol.
(The whole reason I went in there in the first place.) They all kind of
looked at me and my date and snickered. (Pretty much what I had been doing
:)

My guess is that its a rave like thing where the people are doing some drug
like GHB and can't drink alcohol. So they just sniff scented O2 and smile a
lot. :)

Next time Im going to bring my leicas. (Had to keep it on topic you see :)

- -Mark