Subject: [Leica] SM to Bayonet adapter for M2 and Summitar
From: "Hans Siddharta" <hsiddharta@cbn.net.id>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 19:17:47 +0700

Hello,

I have a question.
I need to purchase SM to Bayonet adapter for using sumittar on M2.
From mail-order seller, I get quotation on such adapter which the seller
mentioned 28-50 written on the adapter.
from my understanding, it means that it could 'key' 28 and 50 frame line.
My question is for which M camera?  M2 or M3 or other M?  Is it making any
difference on what M camera it is being used?
Could I use (in the correct manner) the said adapter for M2 and Summitar
accordingly?

Thanks in advance,
and sorry for my bad English

Hans Siddharta