Subject: [Leica] Equipment Insurance for Business
From: "john miller" <jamphoto@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 09:28:14 -0500

Does anyone have suggestions for equipment insurance for a photo business
that includes coverage outside the USA and Canada?  I used PPof A for years
and thought I could beat the price of membership plus coverage.  I did for a
year.  Now the renewal is here and it is up considerably.  The insurance I
have is a business liability policy with equipment riders.  Any thoughts
would be appreciated.  John Miller  jamphoto@hotmail.com