Subject: RE: [Leica] 90 APO vs 75 Lux
From: Henry Ambrose <digphoto@telalink.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 09:02:55 -0600

>Mark: I was using a 150 Componon-S enlarging lens....get something stronger
>or different?
>
>I could use my 6x ASPH ROdenstock Loupe?
>
>Frank Filippone
>red735i@earthlink.net

Hey Frank,

I'm not Mark, but here goesŠ
I think that if you really want to compare/contrast the 2 lenses you need
to see the pictures at a decent magnification. I have the same 6X
Rodenstock and it is the best one I've ever seen BUT its still not enough
for what you're doing. I like to see the pictures scanned and blown up
real big in Photoshop. Its a big view! Next would be making at least
8X10s of several frames from each. Or maybe if you have a realy good
projection outfit then put them up on the wall.

My 90 will be back in a day or two and I'm doing the same comparison.
I want to be AMAZED .
I'll let you know what I think about mine.
Would you do the same?

Henry

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] 90 APO vs 75 Lux)