Subject: RE: [Leica] Equipment Insurance for Business
From: "Peter Shier" <pshier@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 11:59:21 -0500

I had that kind of rider on my Nationwide policy. It was great until I had
to go outside of US & Canada. They would not cover me for any price. I asked
around on other photo lists and received several recommendations that I
examined in detail. I finally went with the WPPA policy. Contact Rich Gross
at Hill & Usher agency in AZ. Their number is 800-956-4220.

Peter Shier