Subject: [Leica] Nocti first impressions..
From: "Mark Cohen" <markc@binaryfaith.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 02:19:18 -0800

Hello Luggers! (Or is that Luggies?)

Well, thanks to a lug-member who sells stuff out of Beautiful New Jersey, I
now have a brand new beautiful Noctilux. :) I got it this morning when i
went to work and immediately and excitedly, went out and took lots of
pictures. Thanks to one hour photo labs, I got them back the same day and am
VERY impressed! I showed them to the people I took pictures of and their
immediate reaction was, wow! they're SO sharp! I shot mostly portraits and
some out side street shots. The portraits were sharp but due to shooting at
F1 had extremely shallow DOF. I really love the look and ability to seperate
out the subject from the background by throwing it out of focus :)

The flat shots of the street are sharp from edge to edge.. trully an amazing
lens!

Now I need to find a bar to shoot in.. ;)

- -Mark

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Nocti first impressions..)