Subject: Re: [Leica] Horizontal Centering of Rangefinder
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 07:28:39 -0700

The idea behind parallax correction is that the subject is framed correctly
but the background can be significantly different if you are focused close.
What I do, if I feel it is critical, is to shift the camera slightly up and
to the left so that the lens sits where the viewfinder was. Works fine for
me.

John Collier