Subject: [Leica] Solms Cafeteria
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 15:58:22 -0000

Mark,
I visited the cafeteria once on a tour and selected a desert thinking it
was preserved (canned) pears.
It turned out to be something, not pears (and maybe not even desert)  but
I'm still unsure about what it was exactly, and I'm an eater who embraces
different food!
There are indeed some strange dishes in the cafe there, it could well have
an adverse effect on the employees. ;-)
Jem