Subject: Re: [Leica] 35mm Lens for a 3f or IIIc
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 12:32:38 -0500

At 08:35 AM 2/13/2001 -0800, Stephen Gandy wrote:
>were different versions of the Russian finder made for different height top
>plates ?  1) Fed  Leica copies  2) Kiev meterless Contax II copies   3)  Kiev
>Contax III copies with meter ?

Not to my knowledge.  They simply have made a direct clone of the 436/70
and a "flipped" version, which is much more common.  The direct copy is for
use on the Kiev RF cameras and the "flipped" version for use on the FED and
Zorki LTM cameras.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!