Subject: Re: [Leica] Texas Leica
From: Johnny Deadman <john@pinkheadedbug.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 12:38:48 -0500

on 2/13/01 11:40 AM, George Lottermoser at imagist@concentric.net wrote:

>> The Linhof Technika is the Northwest Territories Leica.
>
> what would a 5x7 Linhof Tech V be - geographically speaking?

Rhode Island, compared to THIS:

    http://www.petergowland.com/camera/

scroll right down to the bottom, to see what as far as I know is the biggest
handheld camera ever built.

Actually I've been running tests with my Super Graphic 4x5 and it's really
just fine for street photography. I can fire and be ready to shoot again in
7 seconds, using a grafmatic back. This is limited to 6 shots per magazine,
but I'm also experimenting with a polaroid back, just pulling out the sheets
without developing them. I think my speed will be a bit slower, around 15-20
seconds to shoot and reload with this.

- --
Johnny Deadman

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com