Subject: RE: [Leica] Is Photography Real...
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 09:09:55 -0000

Bzzzt,
Incorrect.

Location: Albania
Dateline: 1986
Story: My mother visited Albania, a communist country rather less visited
than Russia. While tourists were accepted, they were escorted everywhere
and even posession of a bible was banned.
Photography was accepted but when my mother started sketching she was
swooped on by the police who demanded to confiscate her drawing book.
Wierd, I know, but true just the same!

Jem