Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 HM choice
From: "Logan Reinwood" <reinwood007@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 17:18:06 -0000

Hi Simon,

I own a M6 .72 and a M3. Recently I used the M6 HM TTL of one of my friend.
I was really not convinced by the 50mm frame:
1) it seems too close to the 75mm frame
2) there is no continue line for the bottom of the 50 frame due to the leds
(triangles, circle, and lightning) This is perhaps better on the non TTL ?

Otherwise Everything was fine, except that I was amazed that the off
position does only block the meter and not the shutter. I even wonder if
this is normal.

krgds,

logan