Subject: Re: [Leica] 35mm Lens for a 3f or IIIc
From: Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 09:32:14 -0800

>>JO GOODTIMES WROTE:
>>I've got a different opinion than yours , Marc . The easiest to get ,
>>cheapest, best for it's price 35 mm is the new voigtlander , to me .(
>>classic )

and Marc asked:
>And how much does this thing cost?  I paid $25 for my last SPS viewfinder.

>and Jo responded:
>Between 250 and 280 bucks .

You can get the Cosina finders for much cheaper than that. I picked up the
35 finder - unlike the 15 and 25, it has brightlines - from Foto Hobby in
Frankfurt (ordered on-line), and paid $120 USD. No tax, but about $15-$20
for shipping to the US.

It was the best deal I could find.

Guy