Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V19 #123
From: Robert Marvin <marvbej@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 19:51:52 -0500

on 2/14/01 3:37 PM,Marc James Small wrote:{Helios finder}Which factory makes
these?
I have one of the Helios finders which I ordered from the UK. They have a
Soviet-sounding name and are marketed to use with Feds, Zorkis &
Kievs, but are made in Japan. Not a bad small cheap (I paid £13, incl.
shipping) finder, but no match for the KMZ turret finder. I keep mine
with my Kiev IVa kit and reserve the turret finder for my LTM Leicas.

- --
Bob Marvin