Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 HM choice
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 18:32:36 -0800 (PST)

Logan Reinwood wrote:

(snip) . . . Otherwise Everything was fine, except that I was amazed
that the off position does only block the meter and not the shutter. I
even wonder if this is normal.
It seems normal to me. AFAIK, the shutter release in the M6 TTL is
purely mechanical. If that's the case, then I don't see how a switch
could block it. The meter, on the other hand, is electrical.

Regards,

=====
Ray