Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 HM choice
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 04:38:25 -0500

Dr. Joseph Yao wrote, in part:

> Well, let's see.  I have two myself, and I have a few friends who have one
> or two each.  And they also know of a few with similar converted cameras.  I
> would say 30-50 cameras among my Leica circle.  If you take into account of
> the conversions of silver chrome and titanium cameras, the number will
> easily exceed 100.

Amazing.  I have secret dreams of buying three M6 titaniums, putting a 0.58
finder in one and a 0.85 finder in another, then having all three painted
black enamel.  But you're telling me that there are whole hordes of people
whose sense of economics are as bizarrely skewed as mine? ;)

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     |
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       |     It's all about 'interface'
email: howard.390@osu.edu         |