Subject: RE: Re: [Leica] Is Photography Real...
From: "austin@darkroom.com" <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 12:52:23 -0500

> > TLFKAG
> The LUGer Formerly Known As God....weren't you following the dying end
> of the DOF field this weekend, when I suggested that the endless
> yammering discussing be taken elsewhere, and someone with an extremely
> tight something or other asked whether I thought I was God?;-)

I believe the statement was made that you were not God, not asking you if you thought you were God.  I could be wrong though, since I'm definitely NOT God.

I thought TLFKAG was er, ah, something else...

http://www.mail2web.com/ .

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Is Photography Real...)