Subject: [Leica] Re: Focusing past infinity
From: Douglas Cooper <douglas@dysmedia.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 13:28:05 -0500

Okay, this is peculiar.  I've just tested, and two of my lenses -- the Canon
135 LTM, and the DR Summicron -- focus slightly past infinity.  The other
two are dead-on at infinity:  the 28 Konica, and the 75mm Voigtlander (which
I screw into *the same adapter* that I was using on the Canon!)

What does this mean?  One new lens, and one old one, are accurate; one new
and one old are slightly off.  Do lenses usually display this kind of
variation?  It would seem that neither the camera body nor the adapter is
at fault.

Douglas Cooper
http://www.dysmedia.com