Subject: Re: [Leica] old cameras
From: "Julian Thomas" <julianthomas@terra.es>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 20:20:36 +0100

It has been a learning experience! Themain problem is that my Spanish isn't
good enough to argue, so I rely on my partner. This idiot also said there
was a fault in the meter of the camera (M4-2 right?) which is why it was
taking so long (also said that leica Germany don't repair 'old' cameras very
often). Compare this to going straight to Leica UK last week and being
entertained whilst they fixed a problem in another body. NEVER again!

Julain