Subject: [Leica] RE: M6 HM choice
From: Simon Ogilvie <simonogilvie@totalise.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 21:19:53 +0000

Thanks for all the replies on my HM choice!

It seems the differences are not particularly significant,
and are mostly down to personal preference, rather than
being substantive.  I haven't handled a TTL version yet,
so I'll reserve judgement until I have.  It seems the
"collectability" of the non-TTL HM is a moot point particularly
as I intend to use the camera extensively!

Simon.

Buying art is easy, selling art is fun at getsomeart.com
Claim £25.00 voucher by registering at http://www.getsomeart.com
Quote reference TOTALL