Subject: Re: [Leica] Voigtlander Color-Heliar 75mm f2.5
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 13:31:51 -0800

Don Lawrence wrote:

> Oops,
> I did mean the Voigtlander 75/2.5 (not f2.8)
>
> Does anyone have anything good or bad to say about it?
> Price seems good, but what about performance.
>
> Don

It's OK.
I just know two luggers here in town who sold theirs.
The results they got from it were just OK and not OK enough I guess.
I saw their prints from the lens. They were OK.
The finish: Less than inspiring.
You just wouldn't want to photograph your dieing mother with it.
But it's probably OK.
I got into Leica because i wanted something better then OK.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon
USA
updated temporary Website by "Foxy": http://spokenword.to/rabiner/
(consisting of late night E-mail descriptions of photos)

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Voigtlander Color-Heliar 75mm f2.5)