Subject: Re: [Leica] WKs 7,8 Includes picture of new film camera fromFrance
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 23:14:25 -0500

We went with a Zapex board.  The version we chose has serial digital (SDI)
input and cost about $13,000.  Bernclare multimedia
http://www.bernclare.com/ has a good chart of various boards and their
functions.  We did not actually buy the board from them.

Your description of DV encoding was very concise and to the point.  Thanks.

Mike D