Subject: Re: [Leica] old cameras
From: "Julian Thomas" <julianthomas@terra.es>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 16:34:47 +0100

Gracias Felix!

My partner is Spanish so I've been yelling through her. The problem has been
Disefoto. The stupid comments were made by a guy called Dario at Disefoto. I
went to Arpi which put me onto Fotoservicio, who took the camera and sent it
to Leica Germany via Disefoto. Fotoservicio and Disefoto have shown no
interest at all - 'wait and see' is all they can say.

Where is Casanova? I buy my consumables from Arpi, but if you can recommend
a decent technician in Barcelona or a pro shop which is good on customer
relations I'd be very interested.

Give me an email when you come to Barcelona next. Perhaps we could start a
Spanish Leica Society! BTW did you know that the Salgado exhibition comes to
La Pedrera soon.

Julian