Subject: Re: [Leica] Elmarit 2.8/28 mm M lens
From: "Julian Thomas" <julianthomas@terra.es>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 18:08:29 +0100

The 28 is a great lens. My normal combo is a 28 and 35. The 28 is at its
best below f11. It really depends what you want it for. If you are shooting
landscapes, then maybe the 24 would be better. For SP the difference between
28 and 35 is huge. Alex Webb for example, uses the 35/28 combo. Play around
with the frame selectors to see if the 28 gives you want you want - if not
get the 24mm

Julian