Subject: Re: [Leica] re: shutterbabe
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 12:17:56 -0500

Henry - I agree with you absolutely about not categorizing
photographers, reporters, what ever. I am old enough to have been a copy
boy and starting reporter at the Washington Post in the days when blacks
were assigned to black news, etc....

And all one need do is look at the work of, say, a Eugene Richards, to
see empathy which knows no chromosomal boundaries...

All that said, however, it is sometimes, if not often the case that the
subject/victim, will be more comfortable being photographed by a genetic
compatriot, than by one of the opposite sex.

But, no, there shouldn't be any boundaries...

B. D.

And on another subject - I don't have any favorite 100 slide film
because I don't shoot no steenkin slide film...;-)