Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica-meter
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 10:39:54 -0700

Kindermann Canada still has MR meter parts (do not know about MC or M) but
the parts are very expensive. Other than CLA and recalibrate, it is usually
cheaper to buy another used meter. I had a meter with a bad meter movement
(broken and missing hairsprings), the new movement was more than a mint used
meter.

Having said all that, these chaps come highly recommended:

Quality Light-Metric

Attention: Mr George Milton
7060 Hollywood Boulevard Suite 415
Los Angeles, California 90028
323-467-2265
As to pricing, call George or Tracy and ask.

Cheers,

John Collier