Subject: Re: [Leica] [OT] photographic fraud and trickery
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 13:13:08 -0500

> The stuff was so dumbfounding, it made me begin to think the documentary
> itself was a big hoax.

DUH!!!!!!

> Dave

Jeees, Dave...Watch the Simpson's, or something really
worthwhile....There was a movie quite a while back about a faked Mars
landing, as I recall. Where the whole thing was supposedly done on movie
sets in hangers or some such....

Anyway, go buy a new lens, a body, a roll of film. Read a book. Drink a
single malt. Wear a Tilley. But give up the conspriacy theories.;-)

B. D.