Subject: Re: [Leica] WEEK 7
From: "Tim Spragens" <info@borderless-photos.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 21:38:13 +0100

On 16 Feb 2001, at 11:06, Lee Bacchus wrote:

> As part of an ongoing project I'm doing on "street entrepreneurs" I've
> recently been turning the tables on "squeegee people," a phenomenon
> you may or may not have encountered at major intersections in your
> city. Two of these guys comprise my week 7 PAW and its alternate.
> Comments welcome. Lee Bacchus Vancouver.

A pair of good character shots. Looks like the first fellow will
actually get your window cleaner than when you arrived. In some
places, it seems that the window washers have found if they start
wiping on your window with a dirty rag they're paid off quicker.

Replies: Reply from "Tim Spragens" <info@borderless-photos.com> (Re: [Leica] WEEK 7)