Subject: [Leica] CRM PAW Week 7 and Revised Week 6
From: "Marshall, C.R." <C.R.Marshall@uwsp.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 16:11:48 -0600

Week 7 is up at http://my.voyager.net/~cmarshal/wk072001.htm

I am back in Black and White. As always, comments are welcome.

Regarding week 6, (http://my.voyager.net/~cmarshal/wk062001.htm) Ted Grant
said:
>Unfortunately you did this girl no justice whatsoever in the first
photograph! If she says "nice picture" buy her a bouquet of roses, as she's
probably fibbing! Sorry mate I calls them the way I see them.

Ted is of course correct. I converted the photo to Black & White, which I
think helps. Her husband might not understand if I gave her roses. I opted
for home-made fudge.

It seems to take me three or four days to be able to appreciate criticism.
Keep it comming!

C.R. Marshall
http://my.voyager.net/~cmarshal/pow2001.htm

Replies: Reply from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] CRM PAW Week 7 and Revised Week 6)