Subject: Re: [Leica] Voigtlander Color-Heliar 75mm f2.5
From: "Richard Setchim" <rvys@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 09:12:13 -0000

For me lenses come first, second and third and the bodies you need to mount
them on are a secondary consideration. My lenses are mostly Leitz but not
all and I don't have Leica bodies newer than M4 and R3 because I don't need
them. I run a Contarex just to be able to use the 35mm Distagon, a Nikon f2
just to be able to use the Nikkor 85mm 1.4 and the 45mm GN-Nikkor, a Topcon
(lovely camera) just to be able to use the macro Topcor, a Linhof 220
because of its Technikar, an Ultrawide because of its Hologon etc etc.
Compared to the cost of outstanding lenses the bodies, especially older
ones, are comparatively inexpensive.....so my advice is to find the image
former you like then find a film chamber to put behind it.

Regards,
Richard Setchim
London