Subject: Re: [Leica] old cameras
From: "Julian Thomas" <julianthomas@terra.es>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 12:46:33 +0100

Thank you Felix,
Since moving to Barcelona I've felt a little lost as I have no contacts
here, but things are starting to get better! I've got an exhibition in
October at La Rosa de Foc which I set up last night. The owner is really
into photography and REALLY looked closely at my portfolio. I also met a
painter called Antonio Ferrer from Huesca at the same time. He's invited me
to work with a few others on a joint painting/photography exhibition. It was
quite nerve wracking having people look so closely at my portfolio, but I
now feel as if I'm making contacts.
Let me know when you are in Barcelona. My partner is from Logroño and we
have been to San Sebastian - a lovely place with great pinchos!

Julian