Subject: [Leica] 28/2.0 Summicron
From: Robert Clark <rclark@desupernet.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 20:11:47 -0500

Anyone seen or actually bought this lens?  I saw one on eBay the other
night for 1950 that was listed by someone in Germany.  I know I want a
28mm lens but I wondering if I should wait for the Summicron or goahead
with the Elmarit.  I'm thinking I'll use it more outdoors without the
need for the extra stop but boy is it handy when you need it.  Going to
Paris in 29 days...should I wait for the 2.0 or get the 2.8...or..here's
another option...buy a Canon 28mm 2.8 FD for my old Canon AE1Program and
wait on the Leica lens until I can actually see a Leica 28
2.0...decisions, decisions...

Robert Clark
Lancaster, PA