Subject: RE: [Leica] Banff & incident meter
From: "A. H. Ongun" <ahongun@ecsysinc.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 16:50:16 -0000

The only problem I have with the meter in M6 is a workflow issue.  I
normally use incident/flash meter with all of my cameras including large
format.

Which means that once I decide what my aperture/shutter speed is going to be
I don't have to worry about anything but focusing.  With the M6 metering I
have to worry about focusing as well as adjusting shutter speed or aperture
till I see the dot.

It slows me down.  I have yet to use the built in meter since I got the
camera.

andy