Subject: RE: [Leica] Summitar Lens Hood
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 22:13:13 -0000

Find yourself an old Summitar filter, preferably one with scratched glass.
Knock the glass out and solder/glue/attach somehow a more compact lens hood
(er, picture funnel) to the filter ring. The choice is yours, a rubber
folding one, a vented aerodynamic one or a tunnel one, plenty to choose
from in the rummage boxes at photo dealers...

Jem